-   -   EPEL report week 47 2007 (http://www.linux-archive.org/epel-development/4631-epel-report-week-47-2007-a.html)

Thorsten Leemhuis 11-25-2007 11:29 AM

EPEL report week 47 2007

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/Reports/Week47

= Weekly EPEL Summary =

Week 47/2007

== Most important happenings ==

* reminder: the EPEL meetings (and of course the mailing lists) are open to everyone; if you want to help EPEL by changing or improving something come join us, your voice will be heard; and if it comes to votings you opinion and your vote will count as well, even if you are not in the EPEL Steering Committee or in the SIG!