Old 12-02-2010, 09:39 PM
Orion Poplawski

Default Broken dependencies report

Any chance of getting a broken dependencies report for EL-6? Anything I can
do to help get it?

--
Orion Poplawski
Technical Manager 303-415-9701 x222

Old 12-03-2010, 04:00 AM
Michael Stahnke

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 4:39 PM, Orion Poplawski <orion@cora.nwra.com> wrote:
> Any chance of getting a broken dependencies report for EL-6? *Anything I can
> do to help get it?

with the way the EL5 and EL4 reports are done, we'll need Centos to be
publicly available. I realize it's not a perfect solution, but it's
what we have right now unless we want to invent a whole new way of
reporting broken deps.

Old 12-03-2010, 03:48 PM
Orion Poplawski

Any chance of getting a broken dependencies report for EL-6? Anything I can
do to help get it?

with the way the EL5 and EL4 reports are done, we'll need Centos to be
publicly available. I realize it's not a perfect solution, but it's
what we have right now unless we want to invent a whole new way of
reporting broken deps.

Good to know. A fairly strong argument I think for not releasing EPEL 6 until
Centos 6 comes out then.