Old 12-02-2010, 07:42 PM
"Camron W. Fox"

Default rkhunter update?

All,

Are there any plans to update the existing EPEL rpm for rkhunter, which
is at v1.3.6, to the current version, v1.3.8?

Best Regards,
Camron

--
Camron W. Fox
Hilo Office

Old 12-02-2010, 07:48 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Thu, 02 Dec 2010 10:42:23 -1000
"Camron W. Fox" <cwfox@us.fujitsu.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> Are there any plans to update the existing EPEL rpm for
> rkhunter, which is at v1.3.6, to the current version, v1.3.8?

Yes.

I updated rawhide the day it came out and have been making sure it's
solid there before pushing it out to stable releases.

I'll likely do so later this week.

kevin

Old 12-10-2010, 05:55 PM
Kevin Fenzi

Following up on myself...

There are epel4/epel5/epel6 rkhunter updates now.

Please test and add karma:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/rkhunter-1.3.8-2.el4
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/rkhunter-1.3.8-3.el5

Thanks.