Old 11-12-2010, 08:42 PM
Paul Howarth

Default Important security update for proftpd stuck in testing

On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 20:09:40 +0100
Till Maas <opensource@till.name> wrote:

> Hiyas,
>
> there is a security update for proftpd that fixes a remote code
> execution vulnerability that is currently being exploited still in
> testing:
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/proftpd-1.3.3c-1.el5
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/proftpd-1.3.3c-1.el4
>
> Afaik, this should be pushed to stable asap.

That would be fine by me (I've already pushed the same update to all
Fedora branches and EPEL-6) but it needs karma or it'll be stuck there
until some time after the 18th when it's been in testing for 2 weeks.

Paul.