Old 11-12-2010, 07:36 PM
Kevin Fenzi

Default EPEL6 buildroot updated

Just FYI, the epel6 buildroot should now be updated to be building
against RHEL6 final release.

Please let me know if there are any problems or issues.

For those folks with packages that were not in the beta2refresh
buildroot, you're welcome to scratch build or test to see if the needed
packages are in the final release. From there we can see what we are
still missing and see how to deal with it.

kevin

Old 11-13-2010, 05:04 AM
Orion Poplawski

Just FYI, the epel6 buildroot should now be updated to be building
against RHEL6 final release.

Please let me know if there are any problems or issues.

For those folks with packages that were not in the beta2refresh
buildroot, you're welcome to scratch build or test to see if the needed
packages are in the final release. From there we can see what we are
still missing and see how to deal with it.

Earlier there were some reports of what packages had not been build for
EL6. It would be nice to have another one of those run if possible.

--
Orion Poplawski
Technical Manager 303-415-9701 x222

Old 11-15-2010, 02:44 PM
Paul Howarth

Just FYI, the epel6 buildroot should now be updated to be building
against RHEL6 final release.

Please let me know if there are any problems or issues.

For those folks with packages that were not in the beta2refresh
buildroot, you're welcome to scratch build or test to see if the needed
packages are in the final release. From there we can see what we are
still missing and see how to deal with it.

The issues I was having have all now been resolved, thanks.

Paul.