Old 11-01-2010, 09:03 PM
Stephen John Smoogen

Default Proposal: Move EPEL meeting from 19:30 to 20:30 UTC

Due to the change in DST slowly going around the world, the meeting we
have at 19:30 UTC will be one hour earlier for nearly everyone (except
those who live in Sane areas where they only use one timezone all year
round.) I would like to propose we move the clock to 20:30 UTC so that
people will have the 'same' time in their own zones and we don't
conflict with the French meeting who would like to do the same with
their meeting.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren

Old 11-01-2010, 09:25 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 16:03:27 -0600
Stephen John Smoogen <smooge@gmail.com> wrote:

> Due to the change in DST slowly going around the world, the meeting we
> have at 19:30 UTC will be one hour earlier for nearly everyone (except
> those who live in Sane areas where they only use one timezone all year
> round.) I would like to propose we move the clock to 20:30 UTC so that
> people will have the 'same' time in their own zones and we don't
> conflict with the French meeting who would like to do the same with
> their meeting.

Sounds good to me.

kevin

Old 11-01-2010, 09:34 PM
Michael Stahnke

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 5:25 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin@scrye.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 16:03:27 -0600
> Stephen John Smoogen <smooge@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Due to the change in DST slowly going around the world, the meeting we
>> have at 19:30 UTC will be one hour earlier for nearly everyone (except
>> those who live in Sane areas where they only use one timezone all year
>> round.) I would like to propose we move the clock to 20:30 UTC so that
>> people will have the 'same' time in their own zones and we don't
>> conflict with the French meeting who would like to do the same with
>> their meeting.
>
> Sounds good to me.
>
> kevin

Fine by me.

Old 11-02-2010, 06:07 AM
Mark Chappell

On 1 November 2010 23:03, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge@gmail.com> wrote:
> Due to the change in DST slowly going around the world, the meeting we
> have at 19:30 UTC will be one hour earlier for nearly everyone (except
> those who live in Sane areas where they only use one timezone all year
> round.) I would like to propose we move the clock to 20:30 UTC so that
> people will have the 'same' time in their own zones and we don't
> conflict with the French meeting who would like to do the same with
> their meeting.

+1 here.

Mark