Old 10-14-2010, 04:19 PM
Ales Kozumplik

Default Remove the unused mountNfsImage and all code that was only called by it.

On 10/13/2010 05:11 PM, Chris Lumens wrote:

---
loader/method.c | 71 -------------------
loader/method.h | 2 -
loader/nfsinstall.c | 193 ---------------------------------------------------
loader/nfsinstall.h | 7 --

Ack, one comment.

-/**
- * Test whether the mounted stage2 path is an uncompreseed image, not a squashfs.
- *
- * Asusme path is readable.
- */
-static int isNfsMountDirect(const char * path) {
- struct stat stat_info;
- if (stat(path,&stat_info))
- return 0;
-
- if (!S_ISDIR(stat_info.st_mode))
- /* if it's not a directory, then it's not an uncompressed image */
- return 0;
-
- char * buildstamp;
- checked_asprintf(&buildstamp, "%s/%s", path, ".buildstamp");
- if (access(buildstamp, F_OK))
- /* if it doesn't contain buildstamp, then it's not an uncompressed image */
- return 0;
- free(buildstamp);
-
- return 1;
-}
-

Does someone else beside me use uncompressed NFS install.img?

I never realized until now this will no longer be possible. Maybe we
could introduce a feature later that mounts remote read write NFS (a
suitable initrd.img, uncompressed) over /, if that's even possible.

Ales

Old 10-14-2010, 05:52 PM
Chris Lumens

> Does someone else beside me use uncompressed NFS install.img?

I have not.

> I never realized until now this will no longer be possible. Maybe we
> could introduce a feature later that mounts remote read write NFS (a
> suitable initrd.img, uncompressed) over /, if that's even possible.

It should be easy to add support back in. We can look into that once I
get everything else committed.

- Chris