Old 10-11-2010, 11:36 AM
Mark Chappell

Default EPEL Meeting today... Proposed Agenda

As agreed at the last meeting we're not using 1930 UTC as our meeting
time in #fedora-meeting

Agenda

* Roll call

* EPEL Bug numbers
* Broken dependencies in stable (stahnma ?)
* Conflicting Packages Policy (derks)
* (Anything else?)

* Open Floor

Mark

Old 10-12-2010, 04:05 PM
Jeff Sheltren

I couldn't make it yesterday, but I'm confused by your email. Did you
mean "we're *now* using 1930 UTC"?

-Jeff

Old 10-12-2010, 04:13 PM
Mark Chappell

On 12 October 2010 18:05, Jeff Sheltren <jeff@osuosl.org> wrote:
> I couldn't make it yesterday, but I'm confused by your email. *Did you
> mean "we're *now* using 1930 UTC"?

Yes, sorry, typo.

Meeting is now

Weekly

Mondays 1930UTC in #fedora-meeting

Mark

Old 10-18-2010, 03:24 PM
Mark Chappell

As agreed the EPEL meeting is now 1930 UTC in #fedora-meeting

Proposed agenda items:

* Role Call

* Bug list
* Broken dependencies in stable
* Conflicting Packages Policy (derks)
* EPEL support cycle
* Rubygem-rack Version

* Open Floor

Old 10-18-2010, 08:46 PM
Mark Chappell

Meeting summary

1. Bug list (smooge, 19:35:53)
1. http://tr.im/epelbugs (stahnma, 19:36:28)
2. Down to 183...

2. Broken dependencies in stable (smooge, 19:48:15)
1. We've unpushed a whole load already (tremble, 19:48:34)

3. EPEL support cycle (smooge, 19:57:48)
1. https://access.redhat.com/support/policy/updates/errata/
(stahnma, 19:59:44)

4. rubygem-rack (tremble, 20:10:33)
1. ACTION: stahnma update rubygem-rack and mail the list
(tremble, 20:15:36)

5. Conflicting Packages Policy (derks) (tremble, 20:16:26)
1. Derks was looking into trying to put together a
conflicting packages policy for the "parallel" install packages.
(tremble, 20:17:02)
2. He emailed the list today (tremble, 20:17:25)

6. Open floor (tremble, 20:18:38)

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-10-18/fedora-meeting.2010-10-18-19.32.html
Minutes (text):