Old 09-13-2010, 07:01 PM
Kevin Fenzi

Default Testing for EPEL

Just 2 quick notes/reminders for everyone:

1. If you are a epel maintainer and wish to test or check something on
a package you are building, I have centos5 and centos6b2refresh
instances available for such testing:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Machine_Resources_For_Package_Maintainers

(I also have a centos4 one, but it can't run fasClient, so mail me when
you need it up and I have to manually add your account to it).

2. I'll note that on centos5/rhel5 at least, fedora-easy-karma works
fine to add karma to updates you have installed and tested. This is a
easy way to give back to the EPEL community and improve things.
enable the epel-testing repo, Test and add some karma to the packages
you use today!

kevin