Old 06-15-2010, 12:44 AM
Stephen John Smoogen

Default To people interested in attending the EPEL weekly meeting

Hi guys. I am trying to find a good time for the meetings. If you are
interested in attending please goto
http://whenisgood.net/epel-meetings and fill out the times you can
attend. Thankyou.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.

Old 06-16-2010, 04:34 PM
Stephen John Smoogen

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 6:44 PM, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys. I am trying to find a good time for the meetings. If you are
> interested in attending please goto
> http://whenisgood.net/epel-meetings and fill out the times you can
> attend. Thankyou.

Because we weren't having a lot of overlap of times good. I have
widened the net a bit. I took away thursday as I already know that day
is booked with meetings for various groups.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.

Old 06-16-2010, 08:18 PM
Michael Stahnke

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 11:34 AM, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 6:44 PM, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi guys. I am trying to find a good time for the meetings. If you are
>> interested in attending please goto
>> http://whenisgood.net/epel-meetings and fill out the times you can
>> attend. Thankyou.
>>

> Because we weren't having a lot of overlap of times good. I have
> widened the net a bit. I took away thursday as I already know that day
> is booked with meetings for various groups.
>

> --
> Stephen J Smoogen.
> “The core skill of innovators is error recovery, not failure avoidance.”
> Randy Nelson, President of Pixar University.
> "We have a strategic plan. It's called doing things.""
> — Herb Kelleher, founder Southwest Airlines

I'm in the process of getting a new assignment at my $DAYJOB so I
don't know what times are good for me yet. Normally I prefer either
first thing in the morning or toward the tali end of my work day, but
again, I can't quite commit to anything yet.

stahnma