Old 05-23-2010, 09:32 AM
Uwe Kubosch

Default scons on EPEL-6

Hi all!
I tried my first build on EPEL-6*
The build stops, and I suspect this is the fault:
DEBUG util.py:256: No Package Found for scons

Any reason why scons should not be available on EPEL-6 ?

--With kind regardsUwe KuboschKubosch Consultinguwe@kubosch.nohttp://kubosch.no/

Old 05-23-2010, 09:36 AM
Rahul Sundaram

On 05/23/2010 03:02 PM, Uwe Kubosch wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I tried my first build on EPEL-6
>
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=174701
>
> The build stops, and I suspect this is the fault:
>
> DEBUG util.py:256: No Package Found for scons
>

> Any reason why scons should not be available on EPEL-6 ?

Nothing other than someone volunteering to do that

Rahul

Old 05-23-2010, 01:30 PM
Jochen Schmitt

Am 23.05.2010 11:36, schrieb Rahul Sundaram:
> On 05/23/2010 03:02 PM, Uwe Kubosch wrote:
>
>> Hi all!
>>
>> I tried my first build on EPEL-6
>>
>> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=174701
>>
>> The build stops, and I suspect this is the fault:
>>
>> DEBUG util.py:256: No Package Found for scons
>>

>> Any reason why scons should not be available on EPEL-6 ?
>>
> Nothing other than someone volunteering to do that

Scons-1.3.0-1 should be available on EPEL-6 in the next days.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt