Old 05-15-2010, 06:51 AM
Remi Collet

Default PHP packages in RHEL / EPEL 6

AS RHEL-6 will provide PHP 5.3, I have ask for a new EPEL-6 branch for
php-pecl-ncurses (php-curses no more provided by main php).

I also ask for some pear of my packages, not branched, because not
available in EL-5.
php-pear-Cache
php-pear-HTTP-OAuth
php-pear-Mail-mimeDecode
php-pear-Services-Twitter
php-pear-Services-Weather
php-phpunit-PHPUnit
php-symfony-YAML (waiting for php-channel-symfony)
php-pecl-ncurses

And I will delete php-pear-PHPUnit (as in F-13)

There is probably a lot of other PHP packages which are not available in
EL-5 (because of php or pear version) and which can be imported in EL-6.

Remi.