Old 05-12-2010, 11:39 PM
Stephen John Smoogen

Default Friday Meeting.

I have an eye appointment on Friday for a re-occurring problem. I will
probably be dilated and unable to read a computer screen til after the
meeting. Could someone please take over for it this one time?

Agenda:

EL_6 branching status
EL_6 build status
EL_6 test day?
EL_5 issues
EL_4 issues
end of meeting

--
Stephen J Smoogen.

Old 05-13-2010, 04:21 AM
Kevin Fenzi

On Wed, 12 May 2010 17:39:16 -0600
Stephen John Smoogen <smooge@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have an eye appointment on Friday for a re-occurring problem. I will
> probably be dilated and unable to read a computer screen til after the
> meeting. Could someone please take over for it this one time?
>
> Agenda:
>
> EL_6 branching status
> EL_6 build status
> EL_6 test day?
> EL_5 issues
> EL_4 issues
> end of meeting

Sadly, I will be traveling, so I can't run things. ;(

kevin

Old 05-13-2010, 04:51 AM
Adam Miller

I can't either, I'm attending my fiance's college graduation ceremony.

-AdamM (from Android )

Old 05-13-2010, 05:11 PM
Stephen John Smoogen

OK I am going to cancel the Friday meeting.

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 10:51 PM, Adam Miller
<maxamillion@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> I can't either, I'm attending my fiance's college graduation ceremony.
>
> -AdamM (from Android )
>
> On May 12, 2010 11:22 PM, "Kevin Fenzi" <kevin@scrye.com> wrote:
>
> On Wed, 12 May 2010 17:39:16 -0600
> Stephen John Smoogen <smooge@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I have an eye a...
>
> Sadly, I will be traveling, so I can't run things. ;(
>
> kevin

Stephen J Smoogen.