Old 02-12-2009, 01:23 AM
Jeremy Katz

Default Hardlink the initrd.img since we're linking the vmlinuz as well.

This looks fine to me. Although it might be worth cleaning up so that
we put the kernel + initrd in isolinux vs images/pxeboot and then
hardlink from just one instead of the current situation. But that's
neither here nor there and I can do it after we push this

Jeremy