Old 02-12-2009, 12:46 AM
"Joshua J. Kugler"

Default Status of python-twisted-mail, and others

Hi! First off, thank you much for the EPEL. It has made maintaining my
boxes much easier!

Second: does anyone know the status of the various python-twisted-*
packages? I notice some, like python-twisted-mail are missing.

Thanks!

Joshua Kugler
Part-Time System Admin/Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/ *ID 0xDB26D7CE

Old 02-12-2009, 02:04 AM
Michael Stahnke

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 7:46 PM, Joshua J. Kugler <joshua@eeinternet.com> wrote:
> Hi! First off, thank you much for the EPEL. It has made maintaining my
> boxes much easier!
>
> Second: does anyone know the status of the various python-twisted-*
> packages? I notice some, like python-twisted-mail are missing.
>
> Thanks!
It looks like python-twisted is a meta-package for the entire twisted
framework. Some portions are in, and some are out.

%{python}-twisted-core >= %{version} -- Available in EPEL
%{python}-twisted-conch -- Built in mock from F-9 without issue
(should file bug)
%{python}-twisted-lore -- Built in mock from F-9 without issue
%{python}-twisted-mail -- Built in mock from F-9 without issue
%{python}-twisted-names -- Available in EPEL
%{python}-twisted-news -- Built in mock from F-9 without issue
%{python}-twisted-runner -- Built in mock from F-9 without issue
%{python}-twisted-web -- Available in EPEL
%{python}-twisted-words -- Available in EPEL

It looks like there is a bug 439977, that is already open requesting
twisted in EPEL. I updated the bug to emphasize the request.

stahnma

Old 02-12-2009, 02:40 AM
"Joshua J. Kugler"

On Wednesday 11 February 2009, Michael Stahnke said something like:
> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 7:46 PM, Joshua J. Kugler
<joshua@eeinternet.com> wrote:
> > Hi! First off, thank you much for the EPEL. It has made maintaining
> > my boxes much easier!
> >
> > Second: does anyone know the status of the various python-twisted-*
> > packages? I notice some, like python-twisted-mail are missing.
> >
> > Thanks!
>
> It looks like python-twisted is a meta-package for the entire twisted
> framework. Some portions are in, and some are out.
>
> %{python}-twisted-core >= %{version} -- Available in EPEL
> %{python}-twisted-conch -- Built in mock from F-9 without issue
> (should file bug)
> %{python}-twisted-lore -- Built in mock from F-9 without issue
> %{python}-twisted-mail -- Built in mock from F-9 without issue
> %{python}-twisted-names -- Available in EPEL
> %{python}-twisted-news -- Built in mock from F-9 without issue
> %{python}-twisted-runner -- Built in mock from F-9 without issue
> %{python}-twisted-web -- Available in EPEL
> %{python}-twisted-words -- Available in EPEL
>

> It looks like there is a bug 439977, that is already open requesting
> twisted in EPEL. I updated the bug to emphasize the request.

Thank you! Much appreciated!