Old 02-09-2009, 08:14 PM
Stephen John Smoogen

Default Change Request: Updating Mediawiki to new branch

Mediawiki has upgraded itself quite a bit, and there are a bunch of
security fixes. However, it is a major change and should get some
look-see.

--
Stephen J Smoogen. -- BSD/GNU/Linux

Old 02-10-2009, 12:42 AM
Michael Stahnke

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 3:14 PM, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mediawiki has upgraded itself quite a bit, and there are a bunch of
> security fixes. However, it is a major change and should get some
> look-see.
>
> --
> Stephen J Smoogen. -- BSD/GNU/Linux
> How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed
> in a naughty world. = Shakespeare. "The Merchant of Venice"

Smooge,
Just today I grabbed Nigel's package from the Infrastructure repo and
it worked like a champ. It's all updated to 1.13 and is shiney. You
might grab that and see what you can do with it, (or just build it).

stahnma

Old 02-11-2009, 03:38 PM
Mike McGrath

On Mon, 9 Feb 2009, Michael Stahnke wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 3:14 PM, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Mediawiki has upgraded itself quite a bit, and there are a bunch of
> > security fixes. However, it is a major change and should get some
> > look-see.
> >
> > --
> > Stephen J Smoogen. -- BSD/GNU/Linux
> > How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed
> > in a naughty world. = Shakespeare. "The Merchant of Venice"

> Smooge,
> Just today I grabbed Nigel's package from the Infrastructure repo and
> it worked like a champ. It's all updated to 1.13 and is shiney. You
> might grab that and see what you can do with it, (or just build it).

Smooge and I talked on IRC but I thought I'd mention it here, we've been
using it in Fedora for a while for the fedora project wiki also without
issue.

-Mike

Old 02-11-2009, 09:18 PM
Michael Stahnke

I've also started packaging several more extensions for mediawiki.
Many of them have licensing issues that need to be cleared up, but
some will be submitted for Fedora review soon.

stahnma