Old 01-04-2009, 06:56 PM
Marek Mahut

Default koji for EPEL?

Hello,

Can someone please update me when do we stand with koji for EPEL?

Thank you,

--
Marek Mahut https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Astronomy/
Fedora Project http://www.jamendo.com/

Old 01-04-2009, 08:59 PM
Mike McGrath

On Sun, 4 Jan 2009, Marek Mahut wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Can someone please update me when do we stand with koji for EPEL?

https://fedorahosted.org/koji/ticket/49 is about 15 months old.

The fedora-buildsys-list might be a better place to ask about the plans.

-Mike