Old 12-29-2008, 08:58 AM
Arnaud Gomes-do-Vale

Default Building audio packages on EPEL5

Hi folks,

I have rebuilt some audio packages from Fedora as part of the CentOS 5
port of Planet CCRMA. Many of these packages could probably be
included in EPEL.

I can build and (co-)maintain them myself if their owners don't want
to participate in EPEL; I maintain them for Planet CCRMA anyway, so it
would not make much difference. As far as I understand I would
probably need to get sponsored first, though.

Here is a (probably incomplete) list of packages:

- audacity
- clisp
- lilypond and its dependencies
- vkeybd
- rosegarden4
- zynaddsubfx
- csound
- fluidsynth/qsynth, including the dssi stuff
- jack-rack
- the LADSPA plugin collections

Is there any interest in this?

--