Old 12-24-2008, 05:39 PM
Mike McGrath

Default buildsys outage

Hey guys, I don't know if you saw the official outage notice earlier but a
bunch of our serverbeach servers went offline this morning for about an
hour, we've not heard the cause yet. Needless to say everything is back
except for buildsys.fedoraproject.org. I've submitted another ticket to
get this one looked at.

-Mike

Old 12-24-2008, 06:17 PM
Mike McGrath

Its back now, Still no word on what happened, I requested that information
again.

-Mike