Old 12-06-2008, 07:38 AM
Ville Skyttä

Default perl-Date-Manip upgrades/obsoletes perl-DateManip from RHEL/CentOS

# yum update
[...]
Installing:
perl-Date-Manip noarch 5.48-3.el5 epel 166 k
replacing perl-DateManip.noarch 5.44-1.2.1

perl-DateManip is a package included in CentOS and I'm pretty certain RHEL as
well, so I suppose the obsoleting EPEL perl-Date-Manip package should be
pulled ASAP.