-   -   Today's Meeting (http://www.linux-archive.org/epel-development/199283-todays-meeting.html)

"Michael Stahnke" 11-25-2008 03:51 AM

Today's Meeting

Today's meeting was short and a few topics were discussed. I feel
like we discuss the same items each week without a lot of movement,
but I know we all have other stuff to do (me included).

The only new assignment is a SOP for orphaning packages in EPEL.

If nobody volunteers to pick up this assignment, I'll grab it after
Thanksgiving.

stahnma

"Xavier Lamien" 11-25-2008 05:54 AM

Today's Meeting

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 5:51 AM, Michael Stahnke <mastahnke@gmail.com> wrote:
> Today's meeting was short and a few topics were discussed. I feel
> like we discuss the same items each week without a lot of movement,
> but I know we all have other stuff to do (me included).
>
> The only new assignment is a SOP for orphaning packages in EPEL.
>
> If nobody volunteers to pick up this assignment, I'll grab it after
> Thanksgiving.

I will

--
Xavier.t Lamien

Ruth Suehle 08-30-2012 06:57 PM

Today's meeting

I won't be around for today's meeting, but if a volunteer would like to chair, don't not meet on account of me!

Ruth