-   -   Topics for tomorrows (20071120) EPEL SIG meeting (http://www.linux-archive.org/epel-development/1477-topics-tomorrows-20071120-epel-sig-meeting.html)

Thorsten Leemhuis 11-20-2007 05:20 PM

Topics for tomorrows (20071120) EPEL SIG meeting

Hi all,

find below the list of topics that are planed to come up in the next
EPEL SIG meeting which is scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday at *18:00
UTC* in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.org.

/topic EPEL SIG Meeting |
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/Tasks/NextTestingStableMove testing
stable move for EL4? -- nirik

/topic EPEL SIG Meeting |
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/Tasks/RhelMetaData -- stahnma

/topic EPEL SIG Meeting | http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/Tasks/Misc
-- RHEL 5.1 (and 4.6) for the builders?

/topic EPEL SIG Meeting | Free discussion around EPEL

You want something to be discussed? Send a note to the list in reply to
this mail (please adjust the subject) and we'll add it to the schedule
(I can't promise we will get to it tomorrow, but it most likely will if
we don't run out of time). You can also propose topics at the end of the
meeting itself when "Free discussion around EPEL" comes up.

*If your name/nick is on above list*: please give a status update on the
list *and* in the wiki on the individual task pages (linked from the
schedule page: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/Schedule ). That way
all the interested parties know what up ahead of the meeting; that will
avoid long delays and "status update monologues" in the meeting.

Thanks everyone!

CU
knurd

"Richard W.M. Jones" 11-23-2007 09:41 AM

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

/topic EPEL SIG Meeting | http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/Tasks/Misc
-- RHEL 5.1 (and 4.6) for the builders?

Was this discussed, and if so what was the conclusion?

Rich.

Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1TE, United Kingdom. Registered in

"Richard W.M. Jones" 11-23-2007 09:42 AM

Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

/topic EPEL SIG Meeting | http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/Tasks/Misc
-- RHEL 5.1 (and 4.6) for the builders?

Was this discussed, and if so what was the conclusion?

OK, found the archive of the meeting now:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/Reports/Week45

Sounds like we're still waiting for CentOS ...