Old 11-20-2007, 05:26 AM
Thorsten Leemhuis

Default meeting this week (was: EPEL report week 46 2007)

On 19.11.2007 19:04, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/Reports/Week46
> [...]
> == Meeting ==
>
> === Next Meeting ===
>
> 20071107 at '18:00 UTC' in #fedora-meeting.
>
> Please note that it's 18:00 UTC now again after the DST switch, so the
> effective meeting time should stay the same for everyone! And a second
> reminder: we currently meet only every second week (the ones with a odd
> week number)!

Just wondering: Who will be around for the meeting this week? I fear
I'll be alone as the US people likely will preparing thanksgiving...

CU
knurd

Old 11-20-2007, 03:14 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 07:26:27 +0100
fedora@leemhuis.info (Thorsten Leemhuis) wrote:

> On 19.11.2007 19:04, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/Reports/Week46
> > [...]
> > == Meeting ==
> >
> > === Next Meeting ===
> >
> > 20071107 at '18:00 UTC' in #fedora-meeting.
> >
> > Please note that it's 18:00 UTC now again after the DST switch, so
> > the effective meeting time should stay the same for everyone! And a
> > second reminder: we currently meet only every second week (the ones
> > with a odd week number)!
>
> Just wondering: Who will be around for the meeting this week? I fear
> I'll be alone as the US people likely will preparing thanksgiving...

I should be available.

Not sure how many more US folks will be...

> CU
> knurd

kevin