-   -   edubuntu sites (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-user/98771-edubuntu-sites.html)

"Edgardo Silvi" 06-01-2008 03:36 PM

edubuntu sites

Hello, my name is Edgardo Silvi, live in the state of Cordoba
Argentina. I am a professor of Computer Science at a secondary school ,
taught Free Software (Edubuntu and openoffice.org).
I am
preparing a presentation from Edubuntu and would like to see if there is
a place where I leave all educational programs that have Edubuntu.
Thank you very much!
--
Edgardo Silvi
edgardosilvi@gmail.com