Old 12-01-2007, 01:24 AM
Barbara II Pizarro-Muga

Default installing dwl-G132 in edubuntu 7.10

Hello everyone,

I successfully installed the Edubuntu 7.10, in my pc P3, unfortunately I don't have any idea how to install dwl-G132 into Edubuntu.

Can anyone please help me?

Appreciate your help very much!

-bambi

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!--
edubuntu-users mailing list
edubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Old 12-01-2007, 05:49 AM
Asmo Koskinen

Barbara II Pizarro-Muga kirjoitti:
> I don't have any idea how to install dwl-G132 into Edubuntu.

Maybe this helps:

NdisWrapper DWL-G122

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NdisWrapper_DWL-G122

Read this, too: