Old 05-27-2008, 07:09 PM
Asmo Koskinen

Default Towards a simpler desktop environment: What is the current state of the art?

john kirjoitti:
> How can I get _complete_ control over the user environment?

I do not _care_ what people do with their _own_ desktop.

I just give them programs that are useful for everybody or someone want
for a good reason.

It is that simple to me... To me it is waste of time to _control_ user
environment...

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.