-   -   Wacom on thin clients (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-user/92034-wacom-thin-clients.html)

"Nicolas Roussi" 05-20-2008 07:35 PM

Wacom on thin clients

Hi,
I followed this guide: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=765915 and I got my wacom bamboo fun working on the server but when I connect it on the thin client it does not work. I followed that guide on the server and then I chroot into the thin client environment and followed the guide again. It still does not work. When I plug in a USB flash drive the thin client recognizes it and it works but the wacom does not show up anywhere. When I run
lsusb | grep -i wacom
nothing shows up on the client. Anyone has any experience with wacom on the clients?

Thanks
--
Nicolas Roussi