Old 05-14-2008, 05:47 PM
"ekul taylor"

Default italc server on thin clients

Based on those instructions when you ran:
ica -createkeypair
on the master you created a public and private key pair to encrypt the
traffic between the clients and the server. That means the public key
needs to be on each of the client machines in a known location so it
can be used to decrypt the traffic.

when it says "cp /location/of/public/key/created/on/the/master
/etc/italc/keys/public/teacher" what it means is copy the public key
from the master server and place it in /etc/italc/keys/public/teacher
on each client. From the previous instructions that should be located
at /etc/italc/keys/public/teacher on the master server.