Old 11-29-2007, 12:50 AM
"Tom Misilo"

Default open radius

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any tutorials on how to setup a
radius server for authentication on a wireless network? As I would
like to be able to setup a radius server and have that to authenticate
users instead of using wep or wpa.

Thanks if anyone has any tips

Tom

--
Tom Misilo
AIM:Tmisilo FL

Old 11-29-2007, 02:23 AM
"R. Scott Belford"

Tom Misilo wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I was wondering if anyone knows of any tutorials on how to setup a
> radius server for authentication on a wireless network? As I would
> like to be able to setup a radius server and have that to authenticate
> users instead of using wep or wpa.
>
> Thanks if anyone has any tips

This is a pretty good one, but it also uses chillispot

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WifiDocs/ChillispotHotspot

> Tom

--scott