-   -   open radius (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-user/7889-open-radius.html)

"Tom Misilo" 11-29-2007 12:50 AM

open radius

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any tutorials on how to setup a
radius server for authentication on a wireless network? As I would
like to be able to setup a radius server and have that to authenticate
users instead of using wep or wpa.

Thanks if anyone has any tips

Tom

--
Tom Misilo
AIM:Tmisilo FL

"R. Scott Belford" 11-29-2007 02:23 AM

open radius

Tom Misilo wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I was wondering if anyone knows of any tutorials on how to setup a
> radius server for authentication on a wireless network? As I would
> like to be able to setup a radius server and have that to authenticate
> users instead of using wep or wpa.
>
> Thanks if anyone has any tips

This is a pretty good one, but it also uses chillispot

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WifiDocs/ChillispotHotspot

> Tom

--scott