Old 04-28-2008, 07:07 PM
"Krsnendu dasa"

Default smbldap on Hardy

Has anyone got smbldap working properly on Hardy?
I was able to get the ldap part working, but not the samba shares.
Is there any plan to update smbldap installer scripts to work with Hardy?
I have been able to run samba without ldap , but would like to use
ldap for authentication on our course management system and on our
shared printer.