Old 04-24-2008, 04:48 PM
"Kemp, Levi"

Default Running Local Apps

Does anyone have a "ltsp-build-client" setup in a way that it would be
easy to alter to add or remove local apps? I want to give it a try, see
if it will help with the one or two apps I'm having issues with. I'm not
completely familiar with building the client environment, I've done it
once before to setup viewing of the terminals with thin client manager
but that has been a while. I'm still reading the info on the wiki, but
I'm not sure if I'm finding the right pages. Thanks!

Levi