Old 04-24-2008, 02:31 PM
Wagner Ferreira

Default FW: LTSP Local Device Problems

Wagner Ferreira
Informática*& Networking
(11)7642-7980
(11)8524-8764
wagner.tec.inf@hotmail.com

From: wagner.tec.inf@hotmail.com
To: infiniti_guy@ecorpsys.com
Subject: RE: LTSP Local Device Problems
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 11:30:45 -0300

Yo, guys !
*
I just installed Edubuntu yesterday, and I'm very, very excited about the thin clients.* Now it even has splash-screen !!* Cool.* But there's a little problem:* sound works fine, but not in YouTube.* On the server, it works fine.* Can anyone say what's happening?
*
Cheers !!!

Wagner Ferreira
Informática*& Networking
(11)7642-7980
(11)8524-8764
wagner.tec.inf@hotmail.com

*

Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger* Get it now!

Old 04-24-2008, 04:28 PM
francois

Le jeudi 24 avril 2008 à 11:31 -0300, Wagner Ferreira a écrit :
> I just installed Edubuntu yesterday, and I'm very, very excited about
> the thin clients. Now it even has splash-screen !! Cool. But
> there's a little problem: sound works fine, but not in YouTube. On
> the server, it works fine. Can anyone say what's happening?

sudo apt-get install libflashsupport

<citation>
Support library for sound output of Flash 9 with pulseaudio
Due to various bugs in the Flash 9 plugin sound output of Flash 9
through
the pulseaudio soundserver doesn't work properly. This library adds
a clutch to make Flash 9 sound output in pulseaudio possible.

For further information see http://www.pulseaudio.org/ticket/43
and http://www.pulseaudio.org/wiki/FlashPlayer9Solution
</citation>

François