Old 04-23-2008, 09:42 PM
"Kemp, Levi"

Default pam_mount with Likewise-open on Hardy

Title: pam_mount with Likewise-open on Hardy

I'm having some issues with getting pam_mount to work with my LWO domain users. I have some local accounts setup and when I log in using the terminal you can see pam_mount working

pam_mount(rdconf1.c:800) ignoring volume record... (not for me)

pam_mount(pam_mount.c:311) saving authtok for session code

basuser1@bas-edubuntu:/etc/pam.d$ exit

exit

pam_mount(pam_mount.c:134) clean system authtok (0)

but when I do the same for a domain user I get nothing. I've only ever been successful with pam_mount on fedora based systems this is my first time using it on ubuntu. The pam.d directory is different but I'll attach my conf files.

Levi

Old 04-28-2008, 05:51 PM
"Kemp, Levi"

Title: pam_mount with Likewise-open on Hardy

I still cannot seem to
mount the network shares for my users on Hardy. It's keeping me from using
Ubuntu in production. So much of LTSP works better where ubuntu is concerned, I
don't understand why the network integration is so much more complicated though.
I'll continue to try but can anyone direct me to a how to for pam_mount on
ubuntu? Thanks.
*
Levi