Old 10-05-2012, 05:12 PM
Éric Seigne

Default Pay what you want for a educational bundle

Hello edubuntu users,

we @abuledu/ryxeo are working on educational software since 1998 ...
ohloh estimate our work to $ 6,195,188 !!!!

$ 6 Million on free software for primary school !

All of theses apps are in french only, but now we need *your* help,
please pay what you want for our first international bundle on
http://pedagogicbundle.com/

Please forward this news to your followers on every twit or others
social networks.

Thanks in advance,
Éric

--
-- ABULEDU - Distribution Linux pour les écoles --
-- NouvaLinux - Distribution Linux pour les TPE/PME --

Éric Seigne - Directeur | eric.seigne@ryxeo.com
RyXéo SARL | http://www.ryxeo.com
21 avenue M. et E. Dulout | tel +33 (0)5 35 540 118
33600 Pessac - FRANCE | fax +33 (0)9 56 606 607

Old 10-05-2012, 06:21 PM
Charl Wentzel

Hi Eric

This looks really great! Are you saying that this software is only
available in French? Although you say that in your email below, your
website does not mention this fact. That would be a pitty, because I'd
be really interested if it is available in English.

Regards
Charl

On 05/10/2012 19:12, Éric Seigne

Old 10-05-2012, 07:04 PM
Éric Seigne

Le 05/10/2012 20:21, Charl Wentzel a
This looks really great!* Are you saying that this software is
only available in French?* Although you say that in your email
below, your website does not mention this fact. That would be a
pitty, because I'd be really interested if it is available in
English.

Regards

Charl

Hello Charl,

since 1998 we works only for french people so we have near than 50
specifics educational apps. But i think non-french could love our
apps. This bundle is a first step (to try) ... my question is "is
there a lot of english speaking people interrested in our apps ?"

So is this bundle:

*- "calcul mental" is fully translated in english

*- others are partially translated but we are working on

(this is on the website: "Please be patient while the developers
put the finishing touches to the English-speaking version")

so pay what you want, the most $$ we collect the fast i could hire
people and english natives to help us translating apps, website and
more ...

don't hesitate, we will offer one year updates, so i'm sure
everything will be full english before next year :-)

Thanks,

Éric

Old 10-07-2012, 10:01 PM
Éric Seigne

Hello Charl and others,

"mulot" is now available in english :-)
"calcul mental" was already in english
"raconte-moi" and "fubuki" will be translated this week

Note: follow http://pedagogicbundle.com on twitter
https://twitter.com/i/#!/search/?q=%23pedagogicbundle&src=hash or
identi.ca http://identi.ca/tag/pedagogicbundle

And i you want, i could build .deb packages.

Thanks,
Éric