Old 04-16-2008, 01:45 PM
"Craig E. Szymanski"

Default SOLVED: howto force ltsp password change from Active Directory?

----- "john" <lists.john@gmail.com> wrote:

| Hi all,
|
| I figured out if If I added the following line to the top of
| /etc/pam.d/common-password:
|
| password sufficient pam_winbind.so

I just wanted to clarify since I have also been struggling with this for a while also. I put this in my my common password file on the server (/etc/pam.d/common-password) and it only gives my the password chat if I logon to the server. The thin clients only reply back with incorrect password. Did you put this change in the /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/pam.d/common-password file?
Thanks,
Craig