Old 08-20-2012, 07:08 PM
"David Trask"

Default Edubuntu-menu-editor and Likewise-open

Hi all,

I'm having some difficulty getting my menus to assign correctly. *I'm using Likewise-open for LDAP authentication, when I go to use edubuntu-menu-editor and the profile manager...I'm having and difficult time getting the correct menu to assign to the users. *I go through all the steps, but when I log in as one of the users I see a more generic menu...not the one I supposedly created in the edubuntu menu editor. *I have imported it and assigned it to various groups in an effort to try and see what works....anyone else have this issue?

David Trask
Technology Director/Teacher
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask@vcsvikings.org