Old 04-18-2008, 01:20 PM
Stephen McCullagh

Default Plan B Edubuntu Terminal Server Install Problem

Have you tried setting the X_COLOR_DEPTH setting in /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/
lts.conf to 16, this could be why the display is acting funny,
although I'm not sure about the high pitched hum though !

Steve.

On 18 Apr 2008, at 06:21, <operationsengineer1@yahoo.com> <operationsengineer1@yahoo.com