-   -   Join us at FOSSed 2012! (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-user/669201-join-us-fossed-2012-a.html)

"David Trask" 05-21-2012 02:31 PM

Join us at FOSSed 2012!

Great professional development. *Fantastic instructors. *People like you. *3.0 CEU's from the University of Southern Maine. *Fantastic food and*camaraderie. *So much to learn! *Flexibility to do what you want, learn what you want, and participate "hands-on". *Great "after-hours" discussion, conversation, and networking with your
colleagues. One price includes EVERYTHING.

ALL of this is what makes FOSSed so unique AND what has kept it going for 10 years! *That's right, this is the 10th anniversary of FOSSed and we want you to be a part of it! *

The session list is shaping up nicely. *I'm still working on a few loose ends and trying to get a couple more sessions set up to*accommodate*requests from some of you about things YOU would like to learn about. *FOSSed is all about YOU...making sure YOU get to learn and talk about what YOU want to know. *Participation is not only encouraged...it is the primary principal of which FOSSed is all about.

So...join us! *Just $495 covers everything...lodging, incredible meals, banquet, reception, snacks, great sessions, and everything else that make FOSSed such a great experience. *($455 for off-campus day participants...includes meals) *Got some special payment needs or a unique situation? *No problem! *Let us know what we can do to help you get to FOSSed. *Are you an ACTEM member? *Take advantage of the ACTEM professional development fund and get up to $400 to help pay for your registration. *More information available here: *http://www.actem.org/Pages/ACTEM_ProDev/index * *Many folks have taken advantage of this terrific membership benefit...and we've worked closely with ACTEM to streamline the process for all
of you. *If you have any questions, let me know...I can help. *Pay by PO, check, credit card (or even cash). *We've done all sorts of special*arrangements*to*accommodation*folks in the past...let us know if you need anything. *Our most important goal is getting you to FOSSed to enjoy all that FOSSed has to offer!

Register today at * http://www.fossed.com** OR*click here* *Hope to see you at FOSSed 2012! *Contact me with any questions, suggestions, needs, or special arrangements at * copperdoggy@gmail.com

David Trask
FOSSed 2012
207.956.0881