Old 04-09-2008, 04:32 PM
Sameer Verma

Default pointers for LDAP

Hi,
I'm planning to test out the low fat setup in one of our labs. The
desktops are 2GHz + machines with 2GB of RAM, so I might as well use them!

I've looked at
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSP/LTSPFatClients but I don't
have an LDAP setup on my server as yet. Does anyone have pointers to
good LDAP articles for this purpose?

Thanks,
Sameer

--