Old 05-11-2012, 03:59 PM
"Rippl, Steve"

Default Pessulus

That's excellent news!

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 8:25 AM, Richard Doyle <rdoyle@islandnetworks.com> wrote:

Pessulus, a lockdown tool, is getting some attention:

http://tranzistors.wordpress.com/2012/05/07/being-accepted-in-gsoc-and-revamp-of-pessulus/

-Richard

Steve Rippl
Technology Director
Woodland Public Schools
360 841 2730

Old 05-25-2012, 02:53 PM
"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)"

Hi Rudolfs

In Edubuntu, we've been following the news
(http://tranzistors.wordpress.com/) about the Pessulus work you've been
doing with great anticipation.

The deadline by which any software / new packages that introduce new
features can be included into Ubuntu is on August 23rd:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QuantalQuetzal/ReleaseSchedule

We're wondering if you have put any thought into timelines for this
project and whether it's likely that you'll have something ready that we
could upload by then. There's no pressure, we're just doing our cycle
planning and it would be nice to know.

Bug fix uploads are still available after August 23, so it's possible to
have a beta/rc version uploaded by then and then a final release shortly
afterwards, if necessary.

Anyway, thanks for your work, there are many people who will appreciate it!

-Jonathan