Old 04-08-2008, 12:52 AM
"Krsnendu dasa"

Default Poor flash 9.0.155.0 performance solved

I have tried this and I also have LDM_Directx running. It was working fine with K12ltsp6 and edubuntu feisty. Now with Hardy it is jerky again. I think the graphic driver is wrong because everything is slow not just flash. How can I troubleshoot and fix this?