Old 04-07-2008, 07:56 PM
antonello facchetti

Default edubuntu 8.04 features

I've got a ltsp lab with 7.04, and I'm planning to go 8.04 this summer.
As I will get a new server I'll do a new installation.

On releases.ubuntu.com/edubuntu I see that 8.04 release has only got the
edubuntu-server-addon iso.
Does it mean that I'll have to install the "normal" ubuntu-server iso?

Will it include LTSP by default?

Another interesting program I tried - invain - to install on 7.04 was
ITALC (classroom management): the version in the repositories was
too old and I never got it work.
Will it be present in 8.04 server or addon?

tia
Antonello