Old 02-15-2010, 06:43 AM
Marcus Moeller

Default New contributor

Dear Ernesto.

> AFAIK, besides translating the missing wiki pages to spanish, we'll
> need to review what is already translated, since there could be
> something that needs to be updated to be in sync with english content.

Please keep in mind to add the Revision notes to the translated pages
as described on the Contribute site.

Best Regards
Marcus

Old 02-22-2010, 02:18 PM
Eduardo Grosclaude

On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 5:44 PM, Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I've just signed up to offer some of my time to the project as suggested by

>> Ernesto Celis on CentOS Spanish users' list.

I still need the wiki names of you and Eduardo, so I can put you in the

right group. That's needed for you to be able to edit things.

This is just to mercilessly nag Ralph about this.
--
Eduardo Grosclaude
Universidad Nacional del Comahue

Old 02-22-2010, 10:06 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Am 22.02.10 16:18, schrieb Eduardo Grosclaude:

> On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 5:44 PM, Ralph Angenendt
> <ralph.angenendt@gmail.com <mailto:ralph.angenendt@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> >> I've just signed up to offer some of my time to the project as
> suggested by
> >> Ernesto Celis on CentOS Spanish users' list.
>
> I still need the wiki names of you and Eduardo, so I can put you in the
> right group. That's needed for you to be able to edit things.
>

> This is just to mercilessly nag Ralph about this.

Pah. When you promise to get productive *later*, I just make sure that
that will happen.

Ralph

PS: How about now?