Old 04-04-2008, 11:00 PM
Sergio Dicandia

Default How to copy Gnome menus (and settings) to many users?

I have customized the Applications menu, creating submenus and adding a lot of programs by category.
Now I need to replicate the structure for all users on my Edubuntu box.
Is there a quick/easy way to do it ?
A-la-carte isn't working (crashing and anyway keeping just desktop settings), and I really don't want to do it manually ...

Thanks,
Sergio

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.--
edubuntu-users mailing list
edubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com