Old 02-13-2012, 02:31 PM
Valerio Pachera

Default login on thin client by ssh

Hi, is it possible to login on a thin client by ssh?
I would like to send the command 'halt' from the server.

Old 02-21-2012, 01:29 PM
Valerio Pachera

2012/2/13 Valerio Pachera <sirio81@gmail.com>:
> Hi, is it possible to login on a thin client by ssh?

I answer my self :-)
Yes.
I found the answer on official ltsp documentation.

Do the chroot and change set a password for user root;
recreate the image

ltsp-chroot
passwd
<insert password twice>