Old 01-05-2012, 11:53 PM
Eric Seigne

Default A potato guy from AbulEdu LeTerrier Apps

Hi all,
i've just released abuledu-monsieur-patate 1.0.0. It is based on
ktuberling source code but monsieur-patate is available for windows,
macos and linux

And with monsieur-patate you can also change backgrounds (import a
png/jpg file as background).

Here is an abstract and links for downloads:
http://www.abuledu.org/en/leterrier/leterrier-mrpatate

All of AbulEdu applications are in french, but if non french speaking
users are interrested in this applications we can easilly translate it
in english (or others), but i don't want to waste my time if nobody use
it

Thanks,
Éric

--
-- ABULEDU A 13 ANS ... www.abuledu.org --

Éric Seigne - Directeur | eric.seigne@ryxeo.com
RyXéo SARL | http://www.ryxeo.com
21 avenue M. et E. Dulout | tel +33 6 987 444 01
33600 Pessac - FRANCE | fax +33 9 56 606 607