Old 12-12-2011, 06:19 PM
"David Trask"

Default Need help with Epoptes

Anyone here using epoptes? *I have it set up (or at least I think I do)....and running....I can see one client (ltsp25) yet I cannot do anything with that client...nor can I see any other clients. *What am I missing?

David Trask
Technology Director/Teacher
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask@vcsvikings.org