-   -   cannot run apt-get update in chroot (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-user/609389-cannot-run-apt-get-update-chroot.html)

"David Trask" 12-12-2011 04:05 PM

cannot run apt-get update in chroot

Ok...I'm getting back up to speed here. *I have copied my sources.list file and my sources.list.d directory over to the chroot environment, but when I try to run apt-get update from within the chroot, it won't find anything. (assuming it cannot resolve the names)....here's what I'm using....

I have a laptop as my test server. *I connects via wireless for the connection to the internet....and the ethernet is being used to serve the thin-clients. *

Any ideas what might be tripping me up? *I'm trying to get epoptes installed. *Thx!

David Trask
Technology Director/Teacher
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask@vcsvikings.org