-   -   Ok...I'm back...Autologin and shutting down/rebooting thin-clients remotely (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-user/609342-ok-im-back-autologin-shutting-down-rebooting-thin-clients-remotely.html)

Dean Mumby 12-12-2011 01:50 PM

Ok...I'm back...Autologin and shutting down/rebooting thin-clients remotely

I would setup ssh-server in the thin client chroot and then copy the ssh pub key from your ltsp server to the chroot and add it to .ssh/authorized_keys in the chroot

rebuild the image and then you should be able to ssh in from server without issue and run any command

---
Regards
Dean Mumby

Open Source Systems